April 4, 2006

I am not worthy...

Goodness, this humble little blog is getting some attention around the state. Desert Beacon, whose shoes I am not worthy to tie, has some very nice words for us. Myrna the Mynx over at Reno and its Discontents has us listed on her blogroll and has dropped by. Yukon Sully tips his hat to us as well. Newest kid on the block, TruckeeRiverLover popped in yesterday to give us a look-see.

The Nevada Blog Roll, located to the right, is growing and I, for one, couldn't be happier.

3 comments:

truckee river blogger said...

You are totally worthy! Thanks for the plug!

Myrna the Minx said...

Just so you know, if you require people to be registered on blogger, it may prevent comments. I think blogger has an other option if you dont want anonymous comments which I totally understand. I allow comments as long as people register on my site. But once you do that you can even post if you like. Anyway, my two sense. I probably wont comment much because of that extra hurdle but its your blog so I respect your choice. Same goes for truckee river blogger.....I am very glad that you are both up and blogging!

Myrna the Minx said...

Duh, I should clarify. I dont use my blogger account anymore because my blog isnt on blogger anymore---that's why its an extra hurdle. I cant remember my login name and password half the time. My blog is www.renodiscontent.com