December 16, 2006

Being white...and afraid of my own kind

Coyote Angry rocks the house...again.

So there it is, I'm afraid of my "own kind". I don't trust you, especially not in large groups. When I see a group of you I can only believe you are discussing who to scalp next. Who to destroy in the name of preserving your "traditional values". Which values are those? The ones about killing people who have something you want to take? The ones about non-whites being thieves who just want to rob you or take your jobs? Exactly which freaking values are you trying to protect, please tell me because I have no idea. The only thing I see us being "traditionally" really good at is kicking the crap out of everyone who isn't us and smacking them back down if they have the nerve to complain.

No comments: