December 3, 2006

Now this I would watch!

Fitting of the day...David Kuo, posts at the Huffington Post and challenges Dobson and Colson to an on-air debate. There are a few comments that had me laughing out loud. Like this one:

David, since you emerged on the scene I have admired you to no end, but challenging Dobson and Colson to an on air debate?

I cry foul!

Have you no mercy?

Have you no compassion?

Maybe add in Pat Roberston and Jerry Falwell, but even going up against all four of these intellectual and ethical giants, these paragons of Christian virture, I think maybe you'd need to debate them while you were drunk to give them half a chance to effectively counter your arguments.
You will recall that Kuo is the author of Tempting Faith, a book I have bought but haven't read yet (still working on Thom Hartmann's Screwed: The Undeclared War Against the Middle Class).

Blogger is acting funny this morning, and I am doing the HTML tags myself. My apologies for any boo-boos.

No comments: